McCullough Homes | John Wieland Homes in Pineville, NC
McCullough, in Pineville NC, offers houses for those looking for a neighborhood with a real sense of community. The homes in McCullough range from the high $200,000's to the $400,000's+ but it is what the neighborhood offers that is attracting home buyers. (Townhomes will also be built in the subdivision ranging from the high $100,000's to the high $200,000's and will include fenced courtyards and 2 car garages). There will be over 800 homes in the McCullough neighborhood when it is complete.
McCullough's resort style amenities include:
- Walking trails (McCullough is being built on an old golf course and John Wieland has decided to use the cart paths as walking trails throughout the neighborhood...this mean miles of walking available)
- Club House, Pool, Tennis Courts, Fitness Center
- Yard maintenance (everything from mowing, seeding, straw, aerating...you will have no yard maintenance)
- Founders Park with a community pavilion and over 80 acres of green space
- Elementary School - Pineville
- Middle School - Quail Hollow
- High School - South Mecklenburg
McCullough offers city convenience with the small town feel of Pineville. McCullough will also offer homes with basements. Anybody that has searched the Charlotte area for houses will know that basements are rare.
McCullough is in the city of Pineville, which means that the taxes are lower but you still have the ultimate south Charlotte location and the commute to Uptown Charlotte is quicker than in many other neighborhoods with Charlotte addresses.